If you are transferring a share or taking a share in a property sometimes pursuant to a Court Order in Divorce or following a breakdown of a relationship or following a family arrangement then contact Surrey Property Lawyers and our Partners will explain the process to you and give clear advice in clear language to assist you in achieving what is required.